Comox Valley’s best clean, affordable accommodation!
After a long day, unwind in the relaxing Jacuzzi or take a refreshing swim in the indoor heated pool.
Comox Valley Inn is located in the centre of Courtenay, the heart of the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. Enjoy the vibrant downtown shopping, diverse restaurants, famous attractions and year-round activities such as golfing, skiing, etc…
Great features, wide selection, at affordable prices – your home away from home:
- INCLUDED FREE: parking, Wi-Fi, cable TV, newspapers, local phone calls, wake-up calls, coffee and tea
- Fully-equipped kitchens available
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Extra-large windows provide natural lighting
- Dogs are welcome (specific rooms only, please inquire)
Several price options are available from single-bed rooms up to attached, multi-bed rooms that sleep 6 (ideal for families). Reserve a room now by telephone 1-800-811-5955 or BOOK ONLINE.
- Restaurant on premises for breakfasts and lunches
- Indoor year-round heated pool
- Jacuzzi / Hot Tub
- Laundry – coin-operated washers and dryers
- Some wood-floored rooms for allergy-sensitive visitors
- Children under 12 years stay free when using existing beds
- Parking for RVs, buses, semi-trailers, and commercial vehicles
Within a 10-minute walk:
- Starbucks coffee
- Dairy Queen
- Rexall Drugs
- Dollar Store
- Downtown Courtenay stores
- More than 8 restaurants
- Beer and wine liquor store
- Public Library
- Courtenay and District Museum
- Comox Valley Art Gallery
- Bistros and pubs
- Puntledge River
- Sand volleyball
- Sightseeing mountains, rivers, ocean, farms
- Riverway trail and view platforms
- Wildlife viewing
- Biking, Hiking, Swimming, Boating
- Fitness/Yoga center
- Health/Beauty spa
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Wonderful staff, above average service, thank you very much for a wonderful stay.
G. and C. Striker, Nova Scotia
Absolute quality beds, very friendly staff.
D Race, Kelowna, British Columbia
Very conveniently located. Restaurant is a wonderful spot for home-cooked food with delicious and tasty attention to detail and ingredients.
Alec P., Ottawa, Ontario
We just parked our car and explored Courtenay, tubed the Puntledge River, and the parks right from our room!
More comments on the About page…